The school enrolls students without discrimination as to race, sex, age, creed, marital status, color, religion, national origin, ethnic origin, physical disability, or mental disability.
Enrollment and Re-Enrollment
Admission is offered to career minded men and women. The school admits as students, persons with the following:
- Proof: (driver's license or birth certificate) that the student applicant is at least 17 years of age.
- Proof: a High School Diploma or the equivalent, or GED Certification.
Transfer students will be accepted in accordance with the State Board rules and regulations and must submit the following prior to enrollment;
- Copy of birth certificate.
- A copy of transcript of hours completed, with a breakdown of individual educational areas i.e. hair cutting, permanent waving, coloring etc.
- Certification of hours from the State Board of previously attending school.