Students are expected to conduct themselves in a dignified and professional manner at all times. Students may be disciplined by verbal reprimand, written reprimand, suspension, and/or termination for conduct that disrupts the schools operation, or reflects unfavorably in any way upon the school. If a student receives a suspension notice (sent home) because of their conduct, they will not be admitted back in school until the school is assured that such actions will not be repeated by the student and a written apology from the student will be submitted and placed into their file.
Following is a list of incidents that will result in disciplinary action:
- Use of cell phones while clocked in and accruing hours.
- Use of obscene, vulgar, or profane language.
- Stealing from school, patrons, or other students*
- Cheating, dishonesty, or falsification of records*
- Clocking in and out for other students
- Causing dissent among staff and students*
- Immoral, improper, or unprofessional conduct*
- Refusing to do services, or disrespectful to clients*
- Disrespect to Instructors or staff of the school** Denotes incidents that may be cause for immediate termination of enrollment with no recourse for the student